Friday, May 06, 2005

 

There is a first time for everything

Today is the first day of me here and let's face it, it might as well be the last one too. I don't tend to be too consistend in writing stuff down (eg. my non-existent diary that I've been planing on keeping for years). I'll try my best ... some other time. I'm way too tired right now. Maybe I just note that I don't quite understand the article in today's newspaper: Bush visits Fairfax, VA. Oh, great, really? He has it .. what.. 15 miles from Whitehouse? Is that an accomplishment? And anyway, he is driving around way too often, usually stopping me on green for ages when I really, really need to go... OK, you get it, I am not a big Bush fan, but he doesn't drive me nuts quite as much as certain news... And now I am really tired, so off I go :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?